Full-Time Accounts Executive – iGaming
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Accounts Executive to join a highly success-ful and well established iGaming company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant role and will also have worked with Excel and an accounting software package previously.
• Recording and Processing Supplier Invoices
• Bank and Account reconciling
• Preparing Expense & Payments
• Petty Cash
• Credit control
• Reporting up to trial balance
• Month end account preparation and processing
• Filing accounts/documents
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Customer payments
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accounts Executive or in a similar position, experience in iGaming will be considered as advantage.
• Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage)
• Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
• Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
• 1st Stage ACCT qualification or AAT Qualification
• Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations
• Knowledge in iGaming/ MGA Finance Reporting will be looked upon favorably
• Knowledge in payroll preparation.
Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
Dynamic and Fun events
A competitive salary
Office in central location
Friendly and inspiring environment in a team of professionals;
Freedom to express yourself and opportunity for personal professional growth;
Work on interesting projects;
Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
1099 total views, 1 today