Full-Time Accounts Executive – iGaming
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Accounts Executive to join a highly success-ful and well established iGaming company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant role and will also have worked with Excel and an accounting software package previously.
• Recording and Processing Supplier Invoices
• Bank and Account reconciling
• Preparing Expense & Payments
• Petty Cash
• Credit control
• Reporting up to trial balance
• Month end account preparation and processing
• Filing accounts/documents
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Customer payments
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accounts Executive or in a similar position, experience in iGaming will be considered as advantage.
• Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage)
• Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
• Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
• 1st Stage ACCT qualification or AAT Qualification
• Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations
• Knowledge in iGaming/ MGA Finance Reporting will be looked upon favorably
• Knowledge in payroll preparation.
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com
621 total views, 1 today