Full-Time Affiliate Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently recruiting various individuals to work within the German, Turkish and Greek Markets, as we seek to expand our team of affiliates.
The responsibilities of an Affiliate Manager include the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer base in assigned region. The Affiliate Manager is able to identify and bind top performers and reward key partners by developing various concepts. It is essential to collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners.
• Ability to identify new potential opportunities
• Expertise in gambling and betting market
• Ability to build an affiliate team to maintain relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
• Ability to create and manage commission models
• Improve growth of affiliates analyze competitors
• Solid affiliate connections
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the Gaming betting affiliate market
• Knowledge of revenue share tools and strategies, CPA, CPC and CPM
• Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
• Fluent English as well as additional languages such as German, Greek and/or Turkish would be considered as an advantage
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyKindly send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
1210 total views, 1 today