Full-Time Affiliate Manager
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer-base within the German Market. The Affiliate Manager will identify and bind top performers and reward Key-Partners by developing various concepts.
He/she will collaborate with our internal creative team, with the other marketing professionals of the team and with the social media manager, in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners.
• Ability to identify new potential opportunities
• Ability to build an affiliate team to maintain relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
• Ability to create and manage commission models
• Improve growth of affiliates analyze competitors
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in affiliate marketing within the iGaming industry
• Knowledge of revenue share tools and strategies, CPA, CPC and CPM
• Expertise in gambling and betting market and solid affiliate connections
• Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
• Fluent English and German
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A Competitive Salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to immigrate to Malta, we help to relocate fast and uncomplicated.
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com or apply online through http://platingaming-careers.com/en/job/affiliate-manager
545 total views, 2 today