Full-Time Affiliate Manager – Turkish Market
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The responsibilities of an Affiliate Manager – Turkish Market include the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer base in Turkey. The Affiliate Manager is able to identify good potential for growth, and bind top performers and reward key partners by developing various concepts.
It is essential that the successful candidate can collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners on a regular basis, maintaining strong working relationships.
• Improve growth of our affiliate network
• Ability to identify new potential opportunities in Turkey
• Expertise in gambling and betting markets
• Ability to maintain cordial relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
• Ability to create and manage commission models
• Analyze competitors and recognize industry trends
• Solid existing affiliate connections
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of commission plans (CPA, CPC and CPM would be an advantage), and marketing strategies
• Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
• Ability to identify and maintain relevant commission plans for affiliates
• Willing to travel with colleagues to iGaming conferences and actively participate once there; previous experience is an advantage
• Strong English and Turkish language skills required; knowledge of others, such as Greek or German will be considered a plus
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which has been in the iGaming industry for 20 years. Since our establishment, we have gone from strength to strength and are now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovative team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring further high-quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while getting stuck in to current projects, or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new techniques or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new trends, and will also follow your career progression closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com http://platingaming-careers.com/en/job/affiliate-manager-turkish-market
991 total views, 2 today