Full-Time Assistant Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Project Managers with the project planning, monitoring, documentation and control of information within the organization. You will have to help define the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimate the workload involved, and create the project schedule with our team and management.
• Assist the Senior Project Managers in planning projects
• Define the scope of projects in collaboration with the rest of the stakeholders
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evalu-ated
• Document and keep updated project specifications and requirements
• Control and execute the project according to the project plans
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to en-sure the project success
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the re-quired level of quality
• Report to Senior Project Managers and other management project statuses
• Assist in the documentation needed for licensing by gaming authorities.
• Professional experience in IT Project Management or leading software teams
• Relevant education, preferably a degree in a computer related field.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Capability of working with multiple projects and teams
• Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
• Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority.
• Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Previous working experience in iGaming will be considered an asset.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Challenging environment
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV cover letter to email@example.com
938 total views, 1 today