Full-Time Assistant Project Manager
As Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Project Managers with the project planning, monitoring, documentation and control of information within the organization. You will have to help define the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimate the workload involved, and create the project schedule with our team and management.
• Assist the Senior Project Managers in planning projects
• Define the scope of projects in collaboration with the rest of the stakeholders
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evalu-ated
• Document and keep updated project specifications and requirements
• Control and execute the project according to the project plans
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to en-sure the project success
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the re-quired level of quality
• Report to Senior Project Managers and other management project statuses
• Assist in the documentation needed for licensing by gaming authorities.
• Professional experience in IT Project Management or leading software teams
• Relevant education, preferably a degree in a computer related field.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Capability of working with multiple projects and teams
• Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
• Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority.
• Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Previous working experience in iGaming will be considered an asset.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Challenging environment
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
525 total views, 1 today