Full-Time Backend PHP Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Backend PHP Developer you will have a range of development projects. Your remit will be defining the architecture and future direction of the Backend PHP system with a focus on Database applications and development architecture. As part of our team you will also be responsible for mobile application support and a technology review of the existing portfolio.
• Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting web-based applications and services.
• Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environment, or improve performance.
• Adhering to and recommending improvements to project coding standards.
• Strong PHP5 coding skills
• Solid OOP & design patterns background
• Experience on DBMS including PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Experience with APIs, Caching Solution.
• Experience with SVN.
• Understanding of security concepts when developing and deploying modern web applications. Experience delivering sensitive information securely in a production environment.
• Understanding of key server-side development concepts such as integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems, integrating multiple databases into one system, implementing a backup system, securing data with multiple user levels, etc.
• Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
• Familiarity with Scrum & Agile project methodologies.
• Fluent oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
• Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through http://careers.tipbet.com/en/job/back-end-php-developer
913 total views, 1 today