Full-Time Bus Driver
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Would you like to work as a Bus Driver here in Malta? Our client is looking to employ experienced drivers.
In order to work as a bus driver, you would need:
– A Category B Licence for at least one year driving in Malta (training will be given to obtain D licence)
– Category D Licence and driven a bus in the past 3 years
– Basic-Intermediate spoken English
– To be over 24 years of age
– To submit a police conduct and pass a medical examination and driving assessment
Terms and Conditions:
– An indefinite contract with 6 months’ probation
– Possibility of overtime at a higher rate
– Night shift allowances
– Health Insurance
– Employment is based on a 5/6 day rotating shift work
Are you willing to move to Malta to become a bus driver? If so, kindly note that the company is willing to ensure a smooth transition to Malta.
Besides being greeted at the airport, there will be transport provided on the first day of work, as well as assistance with all logistics in relation to obtaining required documents for Maltese tax system, residence permit scheme, social security and any other related requirements.
How to ApplySubmit your CV at email@example.com or apply now on the website : https://triple3group.com/jobs/bus-driver-3/
207 total views, 2 today