Full-Time Chief Technology Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will work in a team environment which includes the Management, Developers, and Designers. The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
• Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
• Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
• Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
• Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
• Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
• Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
• Manage the project management process to support the company’s growth
• Review and approves proposed development releases
• Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
• Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
• Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
• Fluency in Turkish language at native level (both written and verbal);
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Must maintain high level of coding standards
• Excellent English skills
• Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Capability of managing multiple projects and teams
• Experience of managing stakeholders’ expectations
• Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
• Plan database Postgres & MYSQL optimisation for large scale web applications
• Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles
• Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority
• Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Must take ownership of projects by utilising Agile project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
800 total views, 2 today