Full-Time Concept Artist/Illustrator
Our team is looking for talented artists to help design characters for our desktop/mobile slots and table games.
You will be responsible for the conception of a game concept. After creating the character designs based on design projects, you will be responsible to design graphical objects, symbols and icons on game concept. After composing both drawings and paintings, you will be in charge of the creation of animations for your symbols.
• Strong illustration and painting technique
• Solid artistic foundation (understanding of colour, composition and lighting)
• An artistic eye and a good understanding of dynamic lighting, form and colour
• A good understanding of the human and animal anatomy
• Participate in developing technical specifications for characters and/or accessories and/or vehicles for easier animation
• Good knowledge of animation and motion
• Good visual culture in various fields (architecture, design, movies, comics, games, etc.)
• Good English, well spoken and written
• Experience as a lead game artist on slot games
• Good understanding of slot/casino game audience and what makes a game vis-ually appealing and fun to play
• 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Ef-fects
• Good comprehension, creativity, organisational and resilience skills.
• Ability to work well in a team, across all cultural and professional borders
• Ability to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talents
• Passion for video games and knowledge of industry trends
• Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
• Good knowledge in 3D modeling
• Motion Design (promotion video, character animation)
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com
791 total views, 1 today