Full-Time Corporate Lawyer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of our corporation and provide business advice.
• Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both verbally and in writing
• Manage day-to-day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting of legal documentation
• Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents, reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors.
• Analyzing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming.
• LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law areas will be considered an advantage)
• At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be considered)
• Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages will be considered a plus
• Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
How to ApplyKindly send your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Corporate Lawyer
900 total views, 1 today