Full-Time Country Manager (Belgian Market)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The responsibilities of a Country Manager for the Belgian Market include the development of a country strategy, positioning and growth plan in assigned region. The Country Manager holds the overall responsibility for the company’s website in Belgium. It is essential to collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all products.
• Develop the growth plan for the Belgian market;
• Monitor affiliation activities;
• Assist the Senior Country Manager to Develop the growth plan for the Belgian market;
• Ensure that the company offers a competitive and effective product for the market;
• Help with the implementation and the marketing plan;
• Network with media and site owners;
• Create word-of-mouth and social media coverage;
• Update the company’s Belgian website;
• Liaise with graphic artists on creatives and marketing tools;
• Create targeted marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all products;
• Coordinate the marketing needs with the development team;
• Assist the Senior Country Manager and monitor affiliation activities.
• Fluency in either French, Flemish or German language at native level and fluency in English (both written and verbal);
• Exceptional marketing knowledge and background – ideally candidate should possess a Marketing-related degree;
• Experience working with consumer mass marketing, B2C;
• Customer communication and e-marketing experience is an advantage;
• Good understanding of media buying in Belgium;
• Budgeting experience;
• Ability to research, analyse findings and interpret trends;
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office suite.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
How to ApplyTo apply,please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
601 total views, 1 today