Full-Time Customer Support Service Team Leader
Our team is looking for talented artists to help design characters for our desktop/mobile slots and table games.
You will be responsible for the conception of a game concept. After creating the character designs based on design projects, you will be responsible to design graphical objects, symbols and icons on game concept. After composing both drawings and paintings, you will be in charge of the creation of animations for your symbols.
• Strong illustration and painting technique
• Solid artistic foundation (understanding of colour, composition and lighting)
• An artistic eye and a good understanding of dynamic lighting, form and colour
• A good understanding of the human and animal anatomy
• Participate in developing technical specifications for characters and/or accessories and/or vehicles for easier animation
• Good knowledge of animation and motion
• Good visual culture in various fields (architecture, design, movies, comics, games, etc.)
• Good English, well spoken and written
• Experience as a lead game artist on slot games
• Good understanding of slot/casino game audience and what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play
• 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
• Good comprehension, creativity, organisational and resilience skills.
• Ability to work well in a team, across all cultural and professional borders
• Ability to inspire and motivate a large team of creative talents
• Passion for video games and knowledge of industry trends
• Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
• Good knowledge in 3D modeling
• Motion Design (promotion video, character animation)
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
689 total views, 1 today