Full-Time Customer Support Service Team Leader
The Customer Support Service Team Leader will be responsible customer support team dealing with online sports betting, casino and virtual game products. The main responsibilities include effective resource planning, maintaining all service levels through performing a good quality and coverage of service by supervising agents, monitoring level of service quality, motivating current team members and identifying whether training is needed, problem solving and reporting to the management.
• Assisting HR department in recruitment process
• Induction training of new team members, leaders and agents as well as on-going training and coordination of support team
• Management of Level 2 queries and providing support to agents to solve queries without ticket escalation
• Report and give feedback on performances to Business Management, on bugs and issues to IT-department and Product Management as well as analyse their actual state
• Reach key performance objectives
• At least 3 years of experience in online gaming customer services related to sports betting and casino
• Professional communication, organisational, resource planning, analytical and statistical reporting skills
• HR management experience within a customer focused environment focused on providing high quality customer service
• Experience in developing and improving processes and procedures to highly efficient level
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com or use the online form: http://careers.tipbet.com/job/custome-support-team-leader/
438 total views, 1 today