Full-Time Customer Support Service Team Leader
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Customer Support Service Team Leader will be responsible customer support team dealing with online sports betting, casino and virtual game products. The main responsibilities include effective resource planning, maintaining all service levels through performing a good quality and coverage of service by supervising agents, monitoring level of service quality, motivating current team members and identifying whether training is needed, problem solving and reporting to the management.
• Assisting HR department in recruitment process
• Induction training of new team members, leaders and agents as well as on-going training and coordination of support team
• Management of Level 2 queries and providing support to agents to solve queries without ticket escalation
• Report and give feedback on performances to Business Management, on bugs and issues to IT-department and Product Management as well as analyse their actual state
• Reach key performance objectives
• At least 3 years of experience in online gaming customer services related to sports betting and casino
• Professional communication, organisational, resource planning, analytical and statistical reporting skills
• HR management experience within a customer focused environment focused on providing high quality customer service
• Experience in developing and improving processes and procedures to highly efficient level
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply please send your CV to email@example.com
539 total views, 1 today