Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager
Nexus is looking for a creative yet analytical, enthusiastic character, blessed with an abundant flair for marketing and brand management who will own the marketing needs of multiple casino brands in the Nexus portfolio.
We need a leader, a creative mind, someone with tremendous initiative and drive. Somebody with an impeccable standard of English and strong writing skills, who will ensure that our casino brands are projected consistently and positively, both to internal as well as external audiences across multiple channels. We need someone with the ability to draw up a comprehensive marketing plan to grow the positive reputation of our company and then see it through impeccably, measure its success, and consistently improve on it.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you are a role model with outstanding creative flair, yet analytical in approach, and who can take on the responsibility for the deliverables of the marketing department, owning the creation and development of all promotional requirements for multiple brands, whilst developing an innovative approach to content generation.
If you are a marketing executive in a prominent marketing company and are looking to take on a new exciting role heading up the marketing of edgy, prominent casino brands, then this is your opportunity to take your career by the reins and push up to next level.
Your role within our family
• Take responsibility for all marketing collateral and promotional materials of multiple casino brands
• Ensure constant full ownership of strong brand identity, development and delivery
• Plan and implement regular multi-channel marketing campaigns and promotions
• Deliver frequent high quality English content that engages
• Own all marketing communications to internal and external audiences
• Collaborate with marketing and product teammates to support our website design and content marketing of the highest calibre
• Scope and create promotional templates for your colleagues to be more efficient in their delivery of your brand standards
• Manage and drive the company’s social media profiles and presence
• Build and run regular engaging and profitable campaigns and promotions
• Analyse the effectiveness of your campaigns and optimise accordingly
• Experience in creating, editing and promoting written and visual content.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince.
• Previous experience in marketing, public relations, corporate communications, content marketing or account relationship management.
• The ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding command of the English language and with a passion to write creative, engaging content.
• An excellent communicator taking pride in your written, verbal and interpersonal skillset.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and adjust based on results
• Curious mind-set with a passion for learning and challenging oneself
Who are we?
We are Nexus. We build and run casinos. We are young and fun, and creative too. We think, we shape, and we drive the industry forward. We are perfectionists and know the value of hard work and original ideas, and we never sit on our laurels. We always reward original thinking and hard work and we take care of our own.
How to ApplyTo find out more about the role and to apply, please email us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
75419 total views, 1 today