Full-Time Document Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Platin Gaming are seeking to hire a highly-organized Document Analyst to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the responsible for arranging, maintaining, updating and managing the company’s filing system in a methodical manner to ensure that these can be accessed at short notice.
• Organize and file company documents.
• Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
• Create forms.
• Analyze and revise hard copies of company forms.
• Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
• Arrange and format company forms.
• Create understandable, persuasive copy.
• Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
• Maintain proper records.
• Provide backup copies of documents.
• Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
• Perform evaluations and document audits.
• Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
• Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
• Experience in a similar role
• Solid understanding of the iGaming industry
• Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent understanding of the English language
• A meticulous mindset and big on details
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which has been in the iGaming industry for 20 years. Since our establishment, we have gone from strength to strength and are now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovative team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring further high-quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while getting stuck in to current projects, or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new techniques or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new trends, and will also follow your career progression closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com or apply online through http://platingaming-careers.com/en/job/document-analyst
281 total views, 1 today