Freelance Fiduciary and Corporate Services Senior Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Client, the successful finance company, is currently looking to employ a full-time Fiduciary & Corporate Services Senior Executive to join their team of busy professionals.
• Assisting with the take-on of new clients including administrative support in respect of due diligence conducted as part of client take-on procedures
• Being clients’ main contact for matters arising on a day-to-day basis
• Preparation of minutes for various matters throughout the lifecycle of client entities
• Project management of the statutory filings of our client base
• Processing of the settlement of operating expenses
• Holder of either the MCAST Diploma in Banking and Financial Services or a University Degree in a related subject
• A thorough understanding of the company secretary role including statutory record keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting upon the administration area, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Organisational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues
• Proficiency in the use of I.T.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Excellent career growth opportunities working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector.
• Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience as well as training and development opportunities.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in EU.
How to ApplyShould you require further information, please, call Ivana on +356 2099 4444 Apply here: https://bit.ly/2DvvSIb
587 total views, 1 today