Full-Time Head of Marketing (iGaming and Sportsbook)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our international company is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join our team and be a leader responsible for his group. The chosen candidate will be responsible for outlining, creation, controlling and implementation of inventive and appealing campaigns.
To be able to advance ROI, cooperate with various internal departments and you will establish the marketing strategy with our business executives. You will need to assure that team concentrate on task delegated to them and that these task are completed within set deadline. While enjoying our working environment you will have also the opportunity to enhance your persona and strengths, to move your talent to the next level and improve your potential according to the Company’s identity.
• Advance the marketing strategy in cooperation with our business executives
• Plan, monitor and implement marketing campaigns
• Smoothly run a marketing team to predict and assure top level performance of the company, which is in line with the budget
• Command and supervise the marketing team
• Compile materials according to certain target market or customer demands
• Internal and External communications and systems
• Public relations efforts including Social Media Channels
• Optimise sports sponsorships marketing campaigns
• Gather and analyse data for sufficient decision making and planning on strategies, digital marketing and other plans dealing with different marketing channels
• Establish processes for all domains, structure and reporting systems
• Analyse effectiveness of campaigns and propose further enhancement for future planning and implementation of marketing strategies
• Assure the best practice is done towards customers, competitors and environment
• Cooperate with HR team in recruitment process for marketing related positions
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and Sportsbook field will be considered as advantage
• At least 5 years of experience in related internet marketing, video, and new media, including SEO, customer life cycle management, budget management, paid advertising, affiliate systems and conversion planning and tracking.
• Capability to design and execute marketing strategies
• Exceptional communication skills
• Perfect knowledge of English, both verbal and written,
• German market expertise and great communication skills in German will be considered as advantage
• Expertise of and experience in board-level reporting
• Excellent analytical skills and high numeracy is essential
• Ability and eagerness to research new marketing tools and use current ones
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to Applysend your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
312 total views, 1 today