Full-Time House(Boss) Cleaner
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Wash bathrooms, mop floors, and clean fixtures
• Sanitize kitchen floors and counters
• Vacuum, polish and wax floors
• Clean rooms, halls, lounges, and corridors
• Empty and wash wastepaper baskets and ashtrays
• Replenish bathroom supplies and disinfect bathroom floors
• Wash dishes and place them in the dryer
• Arrange dishes in cupboards
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment
• Sort clothes for washing and place them in the washing machine
• Organized washed and ironed clothes in wardrobes
• Wash and organize the linen
• Polish silver accessories and metalwork
• Make grocery lists purchase household items as required
• Ensure all grocery items are stored appropriately
• Hang draperies and dust and wash windows
• Request repair services for broken fixtures and furniture
• Move furniture as requested and turn mattresses
• Wash and stock towels
• Change bed sheets using fresh linen
• Polish wood surfaces such as bed heads and tables
• Scrub stains and mold from surfaces
• Dispose-off expired food items
• Wipe down appliances and restock house with supplies
• Sweep driveways and ensure they are free of snow
• Put and refresh flower baskets and vases
• Clean upholstered furniture by wiping it down
• Disinfect equipment using a variety of chemicals
• Mix cleaning chemicals using safe practices
• Arrange decorations for social gatherings
• Record expenditures by performing light bookkeeping activities
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
627 total views, 1 today