NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The ideal candidate will have the desire to develop desktop and mobile games and applications in a fast paced and Agile environment. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to easily multi-task, and is passionate about opportunities to learn and improve. Working closely with our art and sound team to convert assets into cross platform products, implementing an engaging experience and integrating with backend systems using industry leading technologies and best practices.
• Iteratively build games and other front-end systems. From turning concept art and mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product
• Help develop an efficient asset pipeline for improved productivity
• Help optimize the asset quality to reduce loading time and bandwidth usage
• Debug and test system games across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process
• Build and maintain libraries and frameworks to be used by the development team
• Learn and adapt industry best-practices, latest technologies, different frame-works and game engines to improve the quality of release products
• Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies
• Solid education in a computer-related area of study
• Minimum 2 years of related experience in a game development role
• Experience in creating highly graphical and interactive applications, including games and animations, on desktop or mobile.
• Good English communicator, both written and spoken
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to learn and adept quickly to various new technologies
• Knowledge of jQuery, JSON, AngularJS and PHP, including frameworks such as WordPress and Symfony will be an asset.
• HTML5 game engine experience, such as Pixi.js, ImpactJS or Phaser
• Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation
• Flash/Flex experience
• Gambling/betting development experience
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
973 total views, 1 today