Full-Time Junior Accountant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a Junior Accountant for the iGaming sector. In this role, you will be expected to provide financial and administrative support to the department and business.
– Assist in the preparation of budget, forecasts and costs
– Perform Bank reconciliation, A/R, A/P, GL etc.
– Tax and VAT returns
– Process invoices, transfers and payments
– Monitor cashflow and manage records
– Support the Manager and provide assistance in resolution of financial and accounting matters
– Other ad-hoc duties according to the needs of the department
– Fluency in English
– Post-secondary education in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar
– Partly-qualified preferable but not mandatory
– Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Accounting / Finance department
– Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
– Be flexible
– Computer literate
How to ApplyKindly send your CV to email@example.com
42 total views, 1 today