Full-Time NORWEGIAN SPEAKING GAME PRESENTER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
If you are a dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then you should send us your application.
• As a games presenter, you’ll need to be good at multi-tasking. As well as bringing warmth, energy and enthusiasm to the game table
• Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players
• Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including
monitoring and updating back-end systems
• Ensure fair play
• Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
• Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
• Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
• Being a dedicated brand ambassador with true passion for people.
• Fluent knowledge and understanding of English and Norwegian
• A desire to provide exceptional customer service
• A positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
• A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
• The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to apply for this role.
557 total views, 1 today