Full-Time Online Sports Trader
As Online Sports Trader, you will be a part of our Sportsbook Department in Malta which is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and risk management of our sports betting operation. You will work in close. You will use your excellent knowledge of the betting and sports, your analytical skills and your team player skills in a vibrant working environment with a great team.
– Monitor pre-match and live odds of the offered content
– Observe odds market movements and react accordingly
– Compare odds against market competitors
– Price events in a timely manner
– Manage and monitor risk of worldwide sporting events
– Ensure that markets are resulted correctly and in a timely manner
– Assist the customer support team with your sports betting knowledge and answering our operator queries
– Analyze customer betting behavior and betting patterns
– Identifying possible issues
Required Skills and knowledge
– Minimum of 3 years experience in sports betting/trading environment
– Excellent knowledge of sports betting and sports in general
– Analytical skills
– Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
– Passion for sports
– Good statistical skills
– Ability to work under pressure.
– In accordance with the worldwide sporting event schedule, the shifts are variable, including night shifts, weekends, public holidays.
– Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
– Dynamic and Fun events
– A competitive salary
– Health Insurance
– Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
– Fresh fruits
– Office in central location
– Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyKindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1007 total views, 1 today