Full-Time Payroll Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A new position has arisen for our client and they are seeking a reliable and mature individual to join their HR/Payroll Department.
– Processing biweekly and monthly payroll in a timely manner using HR software systems
– Maintaining an updated employee database including updating of sick leave and leave entitlements of all part-time employees
– Preparing and issuing reports on a regular basis and as required
– Handling internal and external payroll queries that arise on a daily basis
– Supporting internal departments namely HR team members and Operations department with any payroll related matters and as required
– Any other payroll related tasks as required from time to time.
– Post-secondary level of education (preferably with a pass in Mathematics)
– Fluency in Maltese & English
– Have at least 1 year working experience in a similar position
– Proficient with MS Office and preferably Shireburn or similar
– Be organised, able to maintain confidentiality and to communicate effectively
– Have the ability to work as part of a team
How to ApplySubmit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now on the website : https://triple3group.com/jobs/payroll-coordinator/
62 total views, 1 today