Full-Time Risk and Fraud Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Risk and Fraud Analyst will have to ensure continuous risk management and pro-actively anticipate issues to minimise risk exposure in our sportsbook gaming activities. The person will also need to identify potentially fraudulent accounts activities, investigate them and judge on them to minimise the impact on good customers and company.
The Risk and Fraud Analyst will be also responsible for setting up alerts, anti-fraud workflows and responsive reaction measures in collaboration with other internal departments. The person will be also involved in analysing customer behaviour and fraudulent activities.
• Investigate, classify and prioritise various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities
• Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify and analyse internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent attacks
• Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures
• Monitor and authenticate customer registrations
• Monitor and analyse customers’ attitudes
• Approve players’ pay-outs, assure that turnover requirements at customer withdrawals are answered
• Oversee and optimise current and new payment methods
• Communicate possible and actual fraudulent attacks to other answerable employees and departments
• Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities
• Regularly research information concerning online fraud threats
• Reduce Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Charge back ratios, Refunds)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered as asset
• Outstanding knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing
• Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud
• Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment
• Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation
• Exceptional analytical and investigation skills
• Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills
• Efficient judgement and informed decision making skills
• Eagerness to work on various shifts, night shift as well as public holidays
• Good command of English language is essential, and knowledge of Turkish would be considered an asset.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, send us your CV at email@example.com,
761 total views, 1 today