Full-Time Risk Manager SportsBook
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will be part of the Risk Management in Malta office which is responsible for the preparation and risk management of the sportsbook product of the company. You will be able to assure continuous risk management and actively foresee issues in order to decrease risk exposure to zero in our sportsbook activities. You will work close with our traders, analyzing customers’ betting behavior and classify their level of risk. The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
– Classify risk of betting customers
– Analyzing betting activity of the customers
– Observe market movements and react accordingly
– Follow worldwide sporting events
– Comprehension of sports odds.
– Investigate, classify and prioritize various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities
– Answering our operator queries
– Direct collaboration/communication with customer service, Payments and Fraud Department
– Management of risk and client analysis
– Follow and adapt the limits of events from the sportsbook product
Required Skills and knowledge
– Excellent sports betting knowledge
– Minimum of 1+ year experience in sports betting/trading environment and/or a strong passion and knowledge of sports betting
– Graduate in an analytical field such as statistics and mathematics would be considered as an asset
– Fluency in English, any additional foreign language is a plus
– Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, flexibility, reliability, confidentiality and initiative are imperative as you will be expected to work on your own with minimal supervision
– Ability to work effectively under pressure in a team environment
– Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
– Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
– Dynamic and Fun events
– A competitive salary
– Fresh fruits
– Office in central location
– Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyKindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1360 total views, 2 today