Full-Time Senior IT Systems Administrator / Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator / Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our IT & Telecoms systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s IT & Telecom’s needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centre.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• At least 5years experience in Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
• Hands-on Experience with Networking, TCP/IP and Citrix
• Monitor and maintain Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
• Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration
• Design and Implementation with Load Balancing
• Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS)
• Perform proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
• Perform system backup and recovery.
• Develop process automation
• Familiar with Symantec and Raid Software.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance will be preferred.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
770 total views, 1 today