Full-Time Senior IT Systems Administrator / Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator / Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our IT & Telecoms systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s IT & Telecom’s needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centre.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• At least 5years experience in Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
• Hands-on Experience with Networking, TCP/IP and Citrix
• Monitor and maintain Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
• Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration
• Design and Implementation with Load Balancing
• Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS)
• Perform proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
• Perform system backup and recovery.
• Develop process automation
• Familiar with Symantec and Raid Software.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance will be preferred.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com or apply online through http://platingaming-careers.com/en/job/senior-it-systems-administrator
67 total views, 2 today