Full-Time Senior lawyer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
· Drafting and revising various contracts, resolutions and other agreements
· Gathering the relevant documentation from clients for company incorporation and other services related to corporate law
· Drafting of M&A and other corporate documentation
· Liaising with the MFSA
· Holding a portfolio of Clients
· Previous experience in gaming or financial/corporate institutions.
· In possession of a minimum of 4 years’ experience within the legal sector
· You are dedicated, hard-working, highly organised and able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
· You are able to work well in a team as well as independently,
· You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages represents an asset.
How to ApplySend your CV to Jobs@spotonconnections.com
775 total views, 1 today