Full-Time Senior Risk and Fraud Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our international company is looking for talented Senior Risk and Fraud Manager. The right person will be able to assure continuous risk management and actively foresee issues in order to decrease risk exposure to zero in our sportsbook activities. The person will be responsible for determining possibly fraudulent accounts activities, inspect them and decide precisely on them in order to minimise impact on proper customers and organisation as a whole. It is important that future manager will set up alerts, antifraud workflows and will provide sensible reaction measures in cooperation with other internal departments. The successful candidate will be also involved in analysing customers’ behaviour and fraudulent activities.
• Investigate, classify and prioritise various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities
• Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify and analyse internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent attacks
• Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures
• Evolve KYC and AML policies and processes.
• Monitor and authenticate customer registrations
• Establish strategy and monitor measurements to avoid bonus abuse, charge-backs and fraudulent activities in general
• Conduct Anti- money laundering measures performance analysis
• Monitor and analyse customers’ attitudes
• Approve players’ pay-outs, assure that turnover requirements at customer withdraw-als are answered
• Oversee and optimise current and new payment methods
• Communicate possible and actual fraudulent attacks to other answerable em-ployees and departments
• Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities
• Regularly research information concerning online fraud threats
• Reduce Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Charge back ratios, Refunds)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered as asset
• Outstanding knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing
• Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud
• Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment
• Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitiga-tion
• Exceptional analytical and investigation skills
• Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills
• Efficient judgement and informed decision making skills
• Eagerness to work on various shifts, night shift as well as public holidays.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
726 total views, 1 today