Full-Time Social Media Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As Social Media Manager you have to manage and maintain social media marketing promotions and campaigns for us and our clients. The day-to-day activities includes:
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content.
• Search for news/articles to post and write blog articles.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Engage in dialogues and answering questions for the Company in Social Media spaces, where appropriate.
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Excellent German and English writing and language skills
• Experience in the gaming and sportsbook industry
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
• You are a good team player
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through http://platingaming-careers.com/en/job/social-media-coordinator-turkish-english-speaking
283 total views, 1 today