Full-Time Social Media Manager – Turkish Speaking
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Social Media Coordinator will be in charge of maintaining social media marketing promotions and campaigns, as well as building brand awareness of our company and our clients on the Internet and other media.
• Tailor-make content to reach the company’s ideal customers and promotion goals
• Create, adjust and manage all published content and promotions on social media, blogs, applications, channels and other mass media
• Create news/articles to be published, write blog articles and develop blog community
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales
• Oversee activities and necessary designs
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI) as well as report on effectiveness of campaigns
• Engage in communication between company and Social Media spaces, where appropriate
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
• Follow trends in Social Media tools, design and strategy
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
• Analyze, review campaigns processes to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Fluency in Turkish language at native level (both written and verbal);
• Fluent German and/or English, both written and spoken
• Experience in the iGaming industry is essential
• Degree in Marketing will be considered as an advantage
• Creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
• Knowledge of sourcing and managing content development and publishing, WordPress as well as principles of SEO and keyword research
• Analytical skills in marketing
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• Winning Social Customer Service techniques
• Ability to work well in a multicultural team
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
390 total views, 1 today