Full-Time Software Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role of the Software Project Manager is coordinating projects and communicate with the various stakeholders in the company by controlling the overall project planning and the project monitoring and control of information technology systems. For the purpose of project planning you have to identify the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimate the workload involved, and create the complete project schedule with our team and management.
• Responsible for end-to-end project management throughout the life cycle of a software/system development project/ program.
• Track project milestones and deliverable throughout project lifecycle.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Work as a team player or run individual projects and be responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and management in a clear fashion.
• Maximize team effectiveness and drive for continuous improvement.
• Responsible for overall quality of project execution and delivered product.
• Understand the project risks and impacts to enterprise products and systems and define corrective actions and drive projects to closure.
• Ensure project execution is in line with project & authorities guidelines and directives; determine, allocate, and direct all project resources in accordance with these guidelines and directives.
• Reporting and documenting the projects and make every project ready to be licensable by gaming authorities.
• 3+ years of professional experience in IT Project Management and a degree in software project management.
• Without degree or partial education 5+ years of experience is required
• 3+ years of previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent English skills
• Excellent skills of various project management methods and software.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Capability of managing multiple projects and teams of developers and assigning tasks efficiently.
• Experience of managing stakeholders’ expectations
• Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
• Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority.
• Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Agile in Project Management tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Challenging environment
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com or apply online through http://careers.tipbet.com/en/job/software-project-manager
855 total views, 1 today