Full-Time Sound Engineer/Sound Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will be responsible for providing any required sounds to accompany our productions. You will manage the entire sound production process as well as creating the sound concept for the productions. The position would involve SFX design/creation, music composition and audio mixing.
• Create SFX soundscapes to go with our games and video production.
• Create sound effects and manage any external resources needed such as voice over and audio samples.
• Compose music
• Mix together SFX and music
• Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve any game audio development problems.
• Work with team of developers to help define technical requirements/needs and specifications.
• Take and implement notes and suggestions from the department manager.
• Portfolio or Reel demonstrating Sound and Music design/mixing/creation abilities
• Proficiency in Ableton Live and Adobe Audition
• Working knowledge of Native Instrument Complete suite
• 1+ years’ experience working in a team
• Ability to be versatile and flexible with audio post-production needs
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
337 total views, 1 today