Full-Time Swedish Country Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The country Manager will oversee the operations for the Swedish Market. He/She will be responsible for implementing effective strategies within the Swedish market and ensure company’s goals are met in respect of the Swedish online gaming regulations, licensing and compliance. Additionally, the position requires to develop and implement marketing strategies along with the head office and third parties.
The position is based in Sweden as well as in Malta when required.
– Conduct and research to identify marketing opportunities and new partnerships
– Define and implement online and offline marketing strategies with the product and acquisition teams
– Reevaluate and adjust strategies according to the market success
– Remain up-to-date with the iGaming industry and ensure compliance with the regulations and AML policies
– Work with stakeholders to ensure thriving acquisition & retention actions and to optimise performance and ROI
– Analyze and report on campaigns performance, KPIs and forecast potential revenue growth
– Meet and exceed company’s goals and objectives for the Swedish market
– Native in Swedish and Fluent in English
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
– Proven marketing experience in iGaming or similar online industry
– Proven track record of increasing company revenues with preferably P&L experience
– Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
– Excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude
– Ability to work within a budget and handle
– Flexible and able to adapt rapidly to the local and international market changes
How to ApplyKindly send your CV to email@example.com
142 total views, 1 today