Full-Time Turkish Call Centre Agent
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Tipbet are looking to add a Turkish Call Centre Agent to their Customer Service team to provide a first-class customer experience. The job will include answering customers’ queries quickly and effectively, whilst helping to ensure customer retention and making our website the place to bet.
• Answer questions from customers effectively
• Equally comfortable on live chat and email
• Helping customers to understand our website and encourage return visitations
• Working with colleagues to streamline strategies for different languages and markets
• Inform customers of relevant bonuses/promotions that may be of interest
• Learning about and remembering the restricted countries for our players
• Working closely with Risk & Fraud department to identify any issues
• Flexible approach to shift work
• Solid understanding of the iGaming landscape
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role
• Fully-computer proficient
• Native Turkish language with good grammar
• Good understanding of English or another language would be a major advantage
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyTo apply,please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
759 total views, 1 today