Full-Time UX Web Designer
The ideal candidate is responsible for UX solutions for desktop and mobile devices for Sportsbook, Casino and iGaming products in total. The designer will work closely with the product management and other departments and has to have very good skills and deep knowledge about UX and the ability to evaluate problems quickly. The candidate also has to have an outstanding knowledge of appropriate software tools and be responsible for a user friendly product which follows the best industry standards.
• Create UX designs for several platforms and software (sportsbook and casino games on desktop as well as mobile)
• Planning, testing, and analyzing customer usability
• Improvement of current products
• Work closely with product management and other departments
• Revise end users feedback and suggestions
• Excellent English skills – additional languages (German, French and/or Turkish would be an advantage)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
• A degree in marketing, technology or related field or equivalent experience
• Understanding of UX principles for all platforms incl. desktop and mobile versions
• Very good organization, creativity and an eye for the detail
• Branding and public presentation skills
• A strong portfolio – please include links to your work, websites and mobile apps
• Strong expertise in strategizing, planning, managing and delivering multiple large UX engagements and relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
843 total views, 1 today