Full-Time VIP Support
The successful VIP Support candidate will be tasked with assisting the VIP team fully. They will be an ambassador for the Platin Gaming brand and increase brand loyalty and revenues through planning and implementing long-term strategies. The VIP Support will be actively identifying, recruiting and retaining VIP customers on a daily basis.
• Liaise closely with other departments to optimize communications with VIP players
• Target VIPs with personalized communication, offers and treatment
• Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends
• Set out plans of action to keep high retention rate of VIPs
• Ensure that VIPs have a positive and memorable Platin Gaming experience
• Strong knowledge of iGaming, sportsbook and casino
• Personable with an empathetic mentality, and able to keep customers onside
• Ability to work independently to deadlines
• Fluent in English; Turkish, German, Greek or Portuguese would be a major advantage
• Analytical and cost-conscious
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which has been in the iGaming industry for 20 years. Since our establishment, we have gone from strength to strength and are now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovative team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring further high-quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while getting stuck in to current projects, or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new techniques or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new trends, and will also follow your career progression closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
How to ApplyTo apply, send your CV and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
601 total views, 2 today