Full-Time Web and Online Sportsbook iGaming Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an experienced Web and Online Sportsbook iGaming Manager with a strong and confident attitude, who can take on the responsibility of defining the key PPC and Display Marketing channels to support our ambitious growth plans. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a hands-on and dynamic role.
The position involves developing and managing online media and PPC campaigns, owning day to day direction and delivery of acquisition campaigns for multiple brands. The right candidate will be a detail oriented analytics master in iGaming Trading Functions, who is highly energetic, and harbours the knowledge and enthu-siasm to drive our digital acquisition function forward.
• Products (Sportbook, Casino, and Virtual Gaming) Research, draft and edit engaging static and blog content that is accurate, informative and crafted to drive conversations and enhance search engine rankings.
• Products research, draft and edit content for special projects (for example, ebooks, whitepapers and infographics).
• Work with Product consultants to develop content plans and provide construc-tive feedback on content proposals from consultants.
• Work with the production designer to develop compelling content that harmo-nizes both textual and visual elements.
• Meet with clients to discuss content concerns and to gather information about the firm and its preferred tone, voice and focus.
• Communicate with the Content Lead about any problems that arise in the de-partment and collaborate with the Content Lead to improve processes and product.
• Stay informed about the latest developments and trends in copywriting for online marketing and impellent changes as necessary.
• Ensure that ethical and local bar standards are emphasized and adhered to in all content.
• Responsible for Sportsbook and casino customers activity.
• Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets.
• Create, review and modify creative assets and marketing messages, in order to optimise performance of various campaigns within your remit.
• Working with both the marketing and creative teams.
• Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and load-ing time
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
• Perform other tasks as necessary.
• Knowledge of e-commerce, online media conversion benchmarks, prices and ad serving platforms, across various markets and channels.
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Knowledge of editing or coding plugins
• Experience in Social Media Marketing, SEO and Online Marketing desirable
• Strong work ethic, great planning, prioritization skills and ability to multi-manage multiple tasks.
• Strong oral and written communication and analytical skills (English is a must)
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and mas-ter diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Detail oriented and a well organised leader that leads by example first.
• Have a strategic mindset and are analytical in the decision making process. This is supported by a proactive mentality and a can-do attitude.
• Up-to-date knowledge of brand positioning and communication
• Experience of managing budgets and /or P&L
• Extensive experience of designing brand campaigns that clearly communicate to key target audiences.
• A good understanding of online conversion, retention and reactivation tech-niques
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
1119 total views, 2 today