Full-Time Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer particularly for blog websites with a strong and confident attitude. Sportsbook and gaming is our business and passion. As Web Developer you are responsible for the development and the maintenance of websites, and for blogs that is mainly based on WordPress.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
• Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and load-ing time
• Maintaining and developing websites, blogs, etc.
• Writing and maintaining WordPress and other CMS systems
• Making websites and blogs SEO compatible
• Experience with Worpress
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Knowledge of editing or coding plugins
• Experience in Social Media Marketing, SEO and Online Marketing desirable
• PHP Knowledge to cope with WordPress plugins and special requirements
• Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
• Strong oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
• Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
645 total views, 1 today